AC Services In Jacksonville, FL And Surrounding Areas
You need air conditioning in order to live in Florida. Period. For instance, it’s not strange for the temperature around Jacksonville, FL to climb into the high 90’s in the middle of summer. It may even hit 100 on really hot days! That’s why Island Heating & Air Conditioning is here to provide you with affordable AC services in Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas.
It is mandatory to have an air conditioner to bear the summers and live a comfortable life in Florida. An air conditioner will keep your home cold and through the hot air outside. Thus, it is crucial to look for the best air conditioning installation near me.
A good HVAC company will provide you with the perfect air conditioning unit as per the structure and location of your home. Island Heating & Air Conditioning is one of the reliable AC companies near me, where you will get a variety of heating and cooling services at an affordable price.
The point is, you need to have a working A/C unit to stay cool and comfortable in your home. And if you are having any issues with your air conditioning system, then you should reach out to a reliable HVAC company to get you back on track — like the friendly experts at Island Heating & Air.
About Island Heating & Air Conditioning
The Island Heating & Air Conditioning team provides various types of heating and air conditioning solutions in Florida. We are the consistent suppliers of branded heating and cooling units with excellent repair and replacement deals. We have a warehouse and three trucks on the road to increase our accessibility for your customers. Our customers refer to us because we plan reliable service and budget-friendly prices. Our main goal is to provide good quality HVAC services to improve the clients’ comfort.
AC Services We Offer
Our highly trained and skilled HVAC technicians perform a wide variety of A/C services to meet the needs of our customers. Some of our services include:
- AC maintenance to keep your unit clean and efficient, and extend its lifespan. We recommend annual AC tune-ups to maintain its efficiency and increase the lifespan. Also, our team will inspect your air conditioner meticulously to detect any unnoticeable damage and fix them before they cause damage to the unit.
- AC repairs if your unit breaks down, or suffers damage. Our team provides rapid air conditioning repair in Atlantic beach if your unit breaks down or is in some trouble.
- AC replacement if your system no longer functions, and there needs to be a complete overhaul. If you are looking for a trustworthy air conditioning installation near me due to a sudden breakdown in your unit, then contact us. Our cooling experts will offer you some best AC replacement deals with efficient cooling capacity.
- AC installation for newly constructed homes and established residences that require a system replacement.
- Thermostat for your air conditioner: If your air conditioning unit does not have an automatic programmable thermostat, contact us and get the service. Control the room temperature of your home with the thermostat effortlessly.
What Other Services Do We Offer?
Along with a complete range of air conditioning services, we provide several other HVAC services. For example;
- Heating installation
- Heating tune-up services
- Ductless AC installation and maintenance
- Furnace replacement
- Indoor air quality services
- Ductless AC replacement
Why Choose Us?
Island Heating & Air Conditioning Company has 23 years of providing perfect HVAC service for your home and workplace.
- Devoted Technicians
Our HVAC technicians are entirely devoted to their job. They work hard to reach out to the customers as soon as they contact us for help. Our technicians are well-qualified and have expertise in quickly figuring out various HVAC problems.
- Professional HVAC Technicians
For the past 12 years, our neighbours in the Jacksonville, FL area have counted on us to deliver high-quality AC services — and we haven’t failed them yet. We work hard to arrive on time for our appointment, accurately diagnose the issue, and provide you with exceptional service. We charge extremely affordable prices and even offer financing options to qualifying customers.
Moreover, we take the health and safety of our neighbours very seriously. Each one of our techs is trained to follow the strictest sterilization procedures and take all necessary precautions to safeguard you and your family from disease or infection.
Island Heating & Air Conditioning was started 23 years ago to provide excellent HVAC solutions to clients throughout Florida. Our experts are highly skilled, professional, and dedicated to working for your customers. To get our HVAC services in any emergency, call us on (904) 333-6749. You can also drop an email at [email protected] and book an HVAC service 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Often Should I Service My AC in Florida?
Florida comes in the list of one of the warmest states during summers. It will be very inconvenient to imagine a day without an air conditioner in Florida.
Thus, you should plan AC services in Jacksonville, FL, at least every year. Annual AC maintenance should be scheduled before the arrival of summers.
How Do I Know If My Air Conditioner Needs Cleaning?
If your air conditioner needs cleaning, it will show you some abnormal signs while working. Some strange signs include:
- Blowing hot air instead of cold
- Producing rattling or wheezing sound while running
- The air filter is covered in dust and dirt
- Starts producing an unpleasant smell
How Do I Service My Air Conditioner?
You can service your air conditioner by following the below-given steps:
- Turn the power off and clean all the dust around the unit.
- Clean the AC condenser fans.
- Clean the debris from the air conditioner fins and straighten them.
- Wash the air filters after unfastening them.
What are Common Problems With Air Conditioners?
The common problems with an air conditioner are listed below. If you find any of them, immediately contact your HVAC contractor for AC services in Jacksonville, FL, to avoid complications.
- AC not turning on
- AC blowing hot air
- Insufficient cooling of the building
- Short cycling of the AC unit
- Leakage of refrigerant or water from the unit
- Freezing of condenser coil
What Causes AC to Not Cool?
The cause behind the air conditioner not cooling properly can be dirty air filters. Dirt in an AC blocks the passage of cool and warm air and causes insufficient cooling of the house.
Thus, clean the air filters every 30 to 90 days and schedule routine AC services in Jacksonville, FL, to make your AC efficient.
What is Included in AC Maintenance Service?
The basic steps in an AC maintenance service include:
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Cleaning the evaporator coil and condenser
- Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporator fan
- Inspection of coolant level of the AC
- Checking for any leakage from the AC unit
- Cleaning the drainage
Is AC Servicing Required Every Year?
An AC is an electronic device that undergoes natural wear and tears with time. To prevent the AC unit from such damages, it is necessary to plan AC services in Jacksonville, FL, every year.
Hence, the answer is very clear, whether you use the system throughout the year or just in summers, it requires annual AC servicing to improve cooling capacity.
What Happens If We Use Air Conditioning Without Service?
If we use AC without service, the unit’s cooling action will be compromised for various reasons. The mechanical part will work, but the refrigerant level will be decreased with time.
It will be unable to cool the building properly, and the system will start consuming excessive power to run. Also, the unit can undergo a sudden breakdown.